Congratulations on purchasing a HumiCase!
If properly maintained, the built-in climatic control system will protect your guitar’s playability and beauty for years to come. Although the woods used to build your guitar were carefully dried and seasoned, they will continue to breathe, expand and contract throughout the lifetime of your instrument. Proper temperature and humidity control within your case helps ensure that your guitar is protected from atmospheric changes.
HumiPod Activation Instructions
1. Locate the HumiPod® that is already mounted inside the case.
2. Twist the HumiPod® Lid counter-clockwise to remove it, exposing the humidity sponge inside.
3. Submerge the sponge in distilled or filtered water, flexing and squeezing it to help water soak in. Once the sponge is completely soft, wring out some, but not all of the excess water and pat dry on a paper towel. The sponge should be roughly half soaked with water to prevent dripping. Overfilling of HumiPods can cause water to drip inside your guitar!
4. Place the sponge inside the HumiPod® Container (B).
5. Fasten the HumiPod® Lid (A) to the HumiPod® Container (B) by aligning the interior notches on the lid with the openings in the container and then twisting to the right (clockwise) until it locks in place.
6. Check the sponge regularly and repeat steps 3-5 when it dries out.
7. The ideal humidity range for an acoustic guitar is 40%-60%. To monitor humidity levels, purchase a HumiCase Digital Hygrometer.
Your new HumiCase™ is fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for 1 year after the purchase date. HumiCase is not liable for damages caused by improper pod maintenance, use or abuse.
HumiCase™ will repair or replace the case and/or HumiPods if either are found to be defective. Damages due to accident, improper care, negligence or normal wear will be repaired for a reasonable charge.
For customer service regarding replacements or repairs, please contact us at:
HumiCASE1401 Stellar Drive
Oxnard, CA 93033